Reflecting on the crazy moments that make raising kids one of the most interesting and challenging jobs on the plant.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hi there!


Hello and welcome! Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to check out my blog. I hope I can bring some laughter into your day, or at least a smile! So let's cut the small talk and get down to it (because your me time minutes are ticking away, am I right?). Right.

What are you doing here? Well I'm sure you are a smart person who has better things to do than sit around and read a blog about the life of a mom, or rather the life of all moms (and dads) since we experience similar things, you and I. All kids follow a general learning path. They are faced with relatively the same obstacles to overcome and it is our job as parents to help guide them. You're probably like "I am a mom (dad), I already know what my life is like." Yes, you are correct. I'm sure it's very similar to mine which is why you are here! "Hey I know a thing or two about raising kids 24/7 but let's see what this lady has to say about it. Lets compare our experiences."



Well my friend, let us compare and share and laugh about our crazy lives...feel free to post a comment, or vent...because at the end of the day, when everyone has managed to survive and you feel sooo accomplished because you were able to (insert accomplishment here:) _____________ (take a shower, prevent an ER visit, finish your coffee, tweeze your eyebrows, etc.), all we can do is laugh (and cry) and do it all again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment