Reflecting on the crazy moments that make raising kids one of the most interesting and challenging jobs on the plant.

Monday, June 30, 2014

Taking vitamins means it's ok to have chips for breakfast right?

We just recently purchased some awesome tasting gummy vitamins from Costco for my daughter. She's around the age where the importance of eating balanced meals doesn't mean anything. She would live off of snacks if we let her. She currently has 4 major food groups that she has no problem eating. These consist of carbs, dips, fruit (snacks), and beverages. The other actual food groups take some heavy persuasion. I find myself relying on her willingness to drink milk, eat PB&J sandwiches, and not notice the chopped spinach that I hide in her dinner meals...if she actually eats them. So we're doing the vitamin thing. I admit that it makes me feel better about her awful diet when she is happily chewing on her vita-gummies. I try to ignore the fact that I'm also feeding her added sugar and (probably) GMO laced soy lecithin...but whatever.

Any picky eater tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment